As used in sections 2 and 3 of this act:
a. Sexually oriented business means:
(1) A commercial establishment which as one of its principal business purposes offers for sale, rental, or display any of the following:
Books, magazines, periodicals or other printed material, or photographs, films, motion pictures, video cassettes, slides or other visual representations which depict or describe a specified sexual activity or specified anatomical area; or still or motion picture machines, projectors or other image-producing devices which show images to one person per machine at any one time, and where the images so displayed are characterized by the depiction of a specified sexual activity or specified anatomical area; or instruments, devices, or paraphernalia which are designed for use in connection with a specified sexual activity; or
(2) A commercial establishment which regularly features live performances characterized by the exposure of a specified anatomical area or by a specified sexual activity, or which regularly shows films, motion pictures, video cassettes, slides, or other photographic representations which depict or describe a specified sexual activity or specified anatomical area.
b. Person means an individual, proprietorship, partnership, corporation, association, or other legal entity.
c. Specified anatomical area means:
(1) Less than completely and opaquely covered human genitals, pubic region, buttock or female breasts below a point immediately above the top of the areola; or
(2) Human male genitals in a discernibly turgid state, even if covered.
d. Specified sexual activity means:
(1) The fondling or other erotic touching of covered or uncovered human genitals, pubic region, buttock or female breast; or
(2) Any actual or simulated act of human masturbation, sexual intercourse or deviate sexual intercourse.