NJ Laws Directions to Ken Vercammen and Associates Ken Vercammens Resume Ken Vercammen articles

Kenneth Vercammen & Associates
A Law Office with Experienced Attorneys for Your New Jersey Legal Needs

2053 Woodbridge Ave.
Edison NJ 08817

Personal Injury and Criminal
on Weekends 732-261-4005

Princeton Area
68 South Main St.
Cranbury, NJ 08512
By Appointment Only
Toll Free 800-655-2977

2C:33-11.1 Certain Actions Relevant to Evictions

2C:33-11.1 Certain actions relevant to evictions, disorderly persons offense.

a. A person commits a disorderly persons offense if, after being warned by a law enforcement or other public official of the illegality of that action, the person (1) takes possession of residential real property or effectuates a forcible entry or detainer of residential real property without lawful execution of a warrant for possession in accordance with the provisions of section 2 of P.L.1974, c.47 (C.2A:42-10.16) or without the consent of the occupant solely in possession of the residential real property; or (2) refuses to restore immediately to exclusive possession and occupancy any such occupant so displaced. Legal occupants unlawfully displaced shall be entitled without delay to reenter and reoccupy the premises, and shall not be considered trespassers or chargeable with any offense, provided that a law enforcement officer is present at the time of reentry. It shall be the duty of such officer to prevent the landlord or any other persons from obstructing or hindering the reentry and reoccupancy of the dwelling by the displaced occupant.

As used in this section, forcible entry and detainer means to enter upon or into any real property and detain and hold that property by:

(1) any kind of violence including threatening to kill or injure the party in possession;

(2) words, circumstances or actions which have a clear intention to incite fear or apprehension or danger in the party in possession;

(3) putting outside of the residential premises the personal effects or furniture of the party in possession;

(4) entering peaceably and then, by force or threats, turning the party out of possession;

(5) padlocking or otherwise changing locks to the property;

(6) shutting off, or causing to be shut off, vital services such as, but not limited to, heat, electricity or water, in an effort to regain possession; or by

(7) any means other than compliance with lawful eviction procedures pursuant to section 2 of P.L.1974, c.47 (C.2A:42-10.16), as established through possession of a lawfully prepared and valid Execution of Warrant.

b. A person who is convicted of an offense under this section more than once within a five-year period is guilty of a crime of the fourth degree.


Cell Phone:
E-Mail Address

If You Do Not Include a Complete E-Mail Address, Network will not Forward Your Contact Form to the Law Office.

Details of the Case
By typing " agree" into the box you are confirming that you wish to send your information to the Law Office of Kenneth Vercammen

Kenneth Vercammen was the Middlesex County Bar Municipal Court Attorney of the Year

Meet with an experienced Attorney to handle your important legal needs.
Please call the office to schedule a confidential "in Office" consultation.
Attorneys are not permitted to provide legal advice by email.

Kenneth Vercammens Law office represents individuals charged with criminal, drug offenses, and serious traffic violations throughout New Jersey. Our office helps people with traffic/ municipal court tickets including drivers charged with Driving While Intoxicated, Refusal and Driving While Suspended.

Kenneth Vercammen was the NJ State Bar Municipal Court Attorney of the Year and past president of the Middlesex County Municipal Prosecutors Association.

Criminal and Motor vehicle violations can cost you. You will have to pay fines in court or receive points on your drivers license. An accumulation of too many points, or certain moving violations may require you to pay expensive surcharges to the N.J. DMV [Division of Motor Vehicles] or have your license suspended. Dont give up! The Law Office of Kenneth Vercammen can provide experienced attorney representation for criminal motor vehicle violations.

When your job or drivers license is in jeopardy or you are facing thousands of dollars in fines, DMV surcharges and car insurance increases, you need excellent legal representation. The least expensive attorney is not always the answer. Schedule an appointment if you need experienced legal representation in a traffic/municipal court matter.

Our website www.KennethVercammen.com provides information on traffic offenses we can be retained to represent people. Our website also provides details on jail terms for traffic violations and car insurance eligibility points. Car insurance companies increase rates or drop customers based on moving violations.

Contact the Law Office of
Kenneth Vercammen & Associates, P.C.
at 732-572-0500
for an appointment.

The Law Office cannot provide legal advice or answer legal questions over the phone or by email. Please call the Law office and schedule a confidential "in office" consultation.

Ken Vercammen articles

Ken Vercammens Resume Directions to Ken Vercammen and Associates

Disclaimer This web site is purely a public resource of general New Jersey information (intended, but not promised or guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up-to-date). It is not intended be a source of legal advice, do not rely on information at this site or others in place of the advice of competent counsel. The Law Office of Kenneth Vercammen complies with the New Jersey Rules of Professional Conduct. This web site is not sponsored or associated with any particular linked entity unless specifically stated. The existence of any particular link is simply intended to imply potential interest to the reader, inclusion of a link should not be construed as an endorsement.

Copyright 2018. Kenneth Vercammen & Associates, P.C.